the top dog (Training)
Obedience in dogs is developed with clear and consistent training and is one of the best things you can do for your dog or puppy… and yourself. Obedience training will open up a line of communication between you and your dog while developing a relationship of trust.
Dogtrix offers “Level One” and “Level Two” training that will teach the basics of obedience handling and develop your dog to become a good canine citizen. Dianne Creighton, our Head Instructor, comes with 40 years experience. She uses positive, motivational training methods and focus on creating a bond of respect with your dog.
Remember: No dog is too old to learn!
Level One is designated for those dogs that have none or little obedience training they must be 3-5 months of age to begin. In Level One, your dog will be taught:
- To socialize with other dogs.
- To reliably respond to basic commands such as “sit”, “down”, “come”, and “stay”.
- To walk properly on a leash and leash control.
- The importance of manners.
- To gain respect for you and other dogs.
Level one is $225.00 + GST
Level Two is developed as a continuation of Level One and we will work on:
- Off leash inside/outside.
- Heeling and recall.
- Recall, heeling, and distraction.
- The importance of not spoiling your dog and not giving them anything for free.
Level two is $225.00 + GST
Note: Your dog must have Level One before registering for Level Two. Both classes are for 6 weeks – You and your dog attend once a week.
Please call Dogtrix at (780) 997-0297 to register